Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Space Wolves Progress

Once again demonstrating that I assemble armies at the pace of an asthmatic snail, here's the progress I've made on my space wolves army since this post. Ten months ago.

In my defence, I put aside the Sons of Russ to finish off my Mech Guard. I didn't put a brush to them until the beginning of 2011. A week or so after starting, I got into a painting project for a friend, then started work on BattleScribe for Android. I've not picked up a brush since.

Excuses excuses...

The rest of the squad is stuck together and these guys still need tidying up and basing. I'm very pleased with the way they've come out, especially the darker shade of grey for their armour. They've taken around one evening of painting per-model - pretty quick for me.

I really can't wait to get a brush back in my hand and get the squad done.



2 comments:

James Dutton said...

Wow Jon, they look impressive.

Jonskichov said...

Why thank you sir :) Plenty more where they came from...

Post a Comment